Italian Legislative Decree No.196 dated 30.06.2003 aims to ensure that personal data is processed in compliance with the rights, fundamental liberties and dignity of individual persons, with particular reference to confidentiality and one's personal identity. Pursuant to Art. 13 of It.Leg.Dec. No.196/2003, Cantiere delle Marche S.R.L., with registered offices in Via E. Mattei 36, 60125 Ancona - ITALY, VAT no. 02457870422, in its capacity of Data Controller is obliged to provide the data subject with specific information about the aims and procedures for processing personal data.
Personal data source
Personal data acquired directly or through some other means within the scope of the company's business is processed in compliance with It.Leg.Dec. No.196/2003 and its usual obligations on confidentiality.
Purposes of the data processing
The data is processed within the sphere of the Company's normal business and in particular:
- • For requirements prior to stipulating contracts;
- • In order to fulfil the obligations and perform the transactions indicated in the contracts;
- • In order to perform the obligations and the (administrative, tax and accounting etc.) procedures, laid down by current legislation;
- • In order to manage the technical assistance services relating to marketed products;
- • In order to manage outsourced services;
- • For all other needs relating to the operation and management of the business.
The provision of data is not compulsory, except in those cases specified in current legislation, but the refusal to provide data may make it impossible to initiate relations and enter into contracts.
Procedures for data processing
The data may be processed using manual, automated, computerised and electronic instruments geared towards the management, storage and transmission of data, that are nevertheless fit for ensuring the security and confidentiality of the said data.
Categories of parties to which the data may be sent
The data may be sent to:
- • parties who have the right to access the data in line with legal or regulatory provisions;
- • banks for the management of receipts and payments and financial and insurance institutions and auditors;
- • independent entities which perform functions associated with the performance of a contract (hauliers, forwarding agents etc.);
- • workers or firms used for outsourced services.
The data may be sent abroad, even to non-EU countries.
Rights under art.7 of It.Leg.Dec. No.196/2003
Data subjects are acknowledged the rights of knowledge, erasure, rectification, updating, integration and objection to the processing of the data in addition to the other rights laid down under art. 7 of It.Leg.Dec. No. 196/2003 whose complete text, relating to the rights of data subjects, can be downloaded from the website www.garanteprivacy.it.
We have combined the best designers, captains and skilled workers:
experiences and visions of the most have merged into a unique project. Our class of yachts is selected by the sea.